A Blue Flag beach named after a structure built in 1939 by the Zvulun Mariners Association, which used to be part of a maritime youth movement that stayed at the beach up to the 1980s. Nowadays, the building hosts the Dakar Sea Scouts.
Beach services: Lifeguard station, first aid station, paid parking, showers, toilets, fitness facilities and an amusement park.
Photographer: Sapphire Grander. From a PikiWiki.