Природа та тварини
The Hartuv settlement was established in 1896 by immigrants from Bulgaria on the site of a farm, established by the British Mission in 1883. In the 1929 riots, the village was attacked by residents of Deir Aban and was deserted. A year later the colony was restored, but in the War of Independence it was cut off and abandoned after its defenders managed to repel an attack on it (March 1948).
Hartuv was liberated by the IDF in Operation Mountain (October 1948), and some of its remains were later restored by the offices of the Mateh Yehuda Regional Council and the Har Tuv industrial zone. At the southern end of Moshav Naham, there are remains of the mission house: a building established by the British Mission, where the founders of Hartuv lived for the first 25 years of the colony.
To the south of the mission house, between the offices of the Mateh Yehuda Regional Council, remains and a few buildings of the moshava were found: the Menahem Ben Bassat (now the Museum of Jewish Heritage in Yemen), the remnants of the village's school (now in the boundaries of the Even Ha'Ezer School), and the Levi family home (Museum of Hartuv). West of the offices of the regional council, on the other side of Road 38 (from Beit Shemesh to Sha'ar Hagai), remains of the moshav are still visible, including the remains of a flour mill and a small oil production plant (next to them the KKL-JNF parking lot), and the cemetery.