Archaeology and History
In 1934, a contract for acquiring the land of a future moshava, Nahariya, was signed.
This contract was signed between the entrepreneurs who founded "Nahariya Small Farms Ltd" and the representatives of the Touani family from Lebanon.
The sale agreement included 2 blocs, one of 500 acres and the other about a kilometer south of it of about 115 acres.
This part was called "Ein Sarih", which means spring of joy in Arabic.
In June 1935, Mr. Phillip Lieberman, a rich industrialist from Stanislav (then part of Poland and later the Ukraine) acquired the southern bloc and changed its name to "Ein Sara" after his late wife Sara-Babate.