The "RAMHAL" Synagogue is located on Market Street, the main street of Old Acco remains one of the last hints of the ancient Jewish history of the city
and in recent years has undergone renovation and reconstruction so that it could continue to maintain its traditions.
It was named after Rabbi Moshe Chaim Luzzatto, who arrived in Acco from Italy in 1743 and was considered a controversial man.
Over the years, his many writings have proven that he is leading Torah and Kabbalah scholar, and he is the one who renovated the small building in the Jewish quarter of Acco and turned it into a house of prayer.
The synagogue stage was set up, in front of the Holy Ark, as is customary in Italy and many Jewish prayers and events have been held over the years.