Museums And Culture
In 1924 Ephraim and Sabina Katz arrived at the desolate Zebulun Valley.
On a piece of land they had purchased they built their home, the first and only one in whole of Zebulun Valley.
The house and the adjacent farm were burnt down during the events of 1929, and the current stone house was built in their stead.
It was around the Katz house that the people of the Fifth Aliyah (immigration wave) from Germany started to erect the Neighborhood of German Olim (new immigrants).
In 1934, as the establishment of this town of gardens was about to be announce, the poet H.N. Bialik passed away and a decision was made to name the town after him Kiryat Bialik.
In the museum at the center one can find the records of the first families, photographs, objects and a lot of archive material about the Fifth Aliyah and the town.