A very easy ride along the dirt road from the entrance to Kibbutz Lotan to "Eco-Kef," heading south towards the dairy farm, riding parallel to the kibbutz fence and back to the entrance gate.
The route passes through the sites:
Eco-Kef - a playground made of recycled materials with a colored plaster coating. It hosts workshops year round for building with earth and ecological construction, creative workshops for children, a playground and puppet corner, activities on organic agriculture, and more. There is also a tea room where meals are served exclusively from organic agriculture and goat yogurt products from the local creamery.
The Israeli-Jordanian border - the international border with Jordan as determined and marked in the 1994 peace talks. The border in the Arava was first established by the British in 1922 between the Emirate of the Transjordan, to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and the territory of the British Mandate in Israel. The border was set at the lowest point in the valley. With the armistice at the end of the War of Independence, the sides adopted the route of the border, but the agricultural areas that flowed eastwards were annexed to Israel. The fields of Kibbutz Lotan show that the border turns east and surrounds the agricultural areas.